Friday, April 24, 2009

I Can Be Loose Without the Goose

Eww, nevermind. Anyway this is a song I've been bumping (and trying to dance all sexy to) for the past few days now, Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain, Blame It. The song is hot, but the video is, actually the video is kinda funny. I know it don't mean to be though lol Anyways, it's a typical hip hop/rnb video, at the club with a bunch of hoes, blah blah. However, check out Jamie's entourage:

• Forest Whitaker - okay, fellow Oscar winner, ya'll can show off your Oscars, I got you
• Samuel L. Jackson - aight, I definitely see Sam as one of his boys
• Jake Gyllenhaal - hmmm . . . squinted my face on this one like What? for a minute, but then I thought, Jake's down, it's all good.

Oh but there's one more homie kickin it with Jamie and his boys: RON HOWARD. Oops, I mean, RON HOWARD??


Sure enough, it is Academy Award winning director of A Beautiful Mind, Ron Howard, all up in the video with Jamie at the club, throwin' up his glass of champagne with the rest of the entourage surrounded by video girls. Check out when Ron Howard makes his first appearance in the video, hair missing on top of his head as always. I literally said What the hell? Ron Howard? It's kinda funny.

Also kinda strange though is how there are credits in the beginning. All dramatic like there's some plot to this video. No plot though. Sorry Sam, but I thought you were gonna be some gangster bad guy trying to steal shit from Jamie (I got that idea all from the fact that the credits introduce Samuel L. Jackson last: AND Samuel L. Jackson . . . . oooh!) Pretty much the video is about all these guys just at the club and I guess blaming "it" on the alcohol. We don't really see what the "it" is though. Aight, I've yapped way too long about this simple ass video. Check it out. I still love the song btw!


No comments: